Saturday 18 February 2012

Love is in the air - Valentine's Day Cake

Happy Valentine to all lovers and singles out there,

February is a magical month because it's the month to share the love. A friend of my contacted me for a Valentine's Day cake, it is so excited. This sophisticated socialite is planning a gathering to celebrate Valentine and she's asking me to create a cake for her dessert table.

Here goes, my first Valentine's cake, full of love hearts.

 Valentine's Cake

The idea came from a link she sent me a gorgeous cake from Little Big Company, I tried my best to recreate their beautiful cake with my own twist.

Love hearts fondant everywhere

View from the top, I took this picture as soon as I finished the cake

Details on the love hearts

View from the side

Well to be honest the end result is not as neat as the picture she sent me but at the end I'm pretty happy with how the cake turned out. Thanks for checking my blog, I will update you with my next project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment